Cone Zone Ice Cream - 6 Pints
Vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a fudge ribbon!
The Museum of Ice Cream is more than just a social media sensation! With locations in New York City and San Francisco, this certified smash hit has commanded long lines of folks eager to explore ice cream-themed spaces and let their imaginations run wild. But no visit to this ice cream-themed utopia is complete without a couple scoops of the good stuff, and the Museum of Ice Cream delivers in a major way!
Certified OU Kosher
This package includes 6 pints of Ice Cream
- All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
All Pints are Certified OU Kosher
- Cone Zone – Chocolate Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Whey, Egg Yolk, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Cocoa [processed With Alkali]), Vanilla Ice Cream (Milk, Cream, Sugar, Skim Milk, Whey, Egg Yolk, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Extract), Chocolatey Covered Sugar Cone Pieces (Chocolatey Coating [sugar, Coconut Oil, Skim Milk, Milk, Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Cocoa, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Natural Flavors], Sugar Cone [bleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Brown Sugar, Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Oat Fiber, Salt, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier), Vegetable Oil Shortening (Canola Oil And/or Modified Palm Oil And/or Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier])]), Fudge Ribbon (Powdered Sugar, Peanut Oil, Cocoa [processed With Alkali], Whey, Salt, Soy Lecithin [emulsifier])
Instructions / Storage
- Ice Cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, immediately place pints in the freezer
- May be kept frozen for up to 18 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Museum of Ice Cream ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.