Muddy’s Bake Shop’s famous Nancy’s Boy Coconut Chess Pie is here to wow your tastebuds. Each pie is made with a handmade crust with a delightful coconut chess filling made of sugar, buttermilk, cage-free eggs, and coconut.
- Each Nancy’s Boy Coconut Chess Pie serves 7-8 people
- Each Pie is 10" in diameter
Flour, Water, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, sweetened coconut, cornmeal, and buttermilk
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped fresh
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Heat oven to 350 F and bake for 15 minutes.
- From Counter: Heat oven to 350 F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Muddy’s Bake Shop ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.