Muddy’s Bake Shop’s famous Nancy’s Boy Coconut Chess Pie is here to wow your tastebuds. Each pie is made with a handmade crust with a delightful coconut chess filling made of sugar, buttermilk, cage-free eggs, and coconut.
- Each Nancy’s Boy Coconut Chess Pie serves 7-8 people
- Each Pie is 10" in diameter
Flour, Water, Butter, Salt, Sugar, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, sweetened coconut, cornmeal, and buttermilk
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped fresh
- Store in refrigerator for up to 4 days
- Heat oven to 350 F and bake for 15 minutes.
- From Counter: Heat oven to 350 F and bake for 10 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Muddy’s Bake Shop ships Monday and Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.