Mrs. London’s Bakery ships its famous tomato soup and fire bread nationwide on Goldbelly! Warm-up with Mrs. London’s creamy tomato soup and fire bread. Mrs. London’s creamy tomato soup is a best seller in-store. Now, they are bringing this tomato soup nationwide for the masses!
Pastry chefs Michael and Wendy London began baking in New York City’s Greenwich Village in the 1970’s and opened Mrs. London’s Bakery, their dream French bakery, in Saratoga Springs in 1977. The boutique bakery serves up their creative take on French desserts and French pastries, like their popular lemon-glazed almond croissants.
This package serves 2-4 people and includes
- 2 containers of Creamy Tomato Soup (each 1/2 Qt.)
- Fire Bread
Cheese Not Included
contains wheat, cheese, dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Soups ship frozen and may arrive partially thawed
- Defrost each container separately uncovered for 5 minutes in a microwave.
- Remove let stand for 1 minute, stir and enjoy….
- Mrs. London’s Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.