Mortgage Apple Cakes ships its famous apple pound cake nationwide on Goldbelly! This aromatic apple pound cake is just like grandma used to make—loaded with apples and topped with Ghirardelli white chocolate.
Faced with foreclosure in 2009, model and actress Angela Logan turned to her perfected apple cake recipe to save her home. Based in Teaneck, New Jersey, Mortgage Apple Cakes makes moist, delicious apple cake topped with a luscious cream cheese frosting. Mortgage Apple Cakes has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, ABC, Oprah, and more. The story of Mortgage Apple Cakes was even turned into a movie called “Apple Mortgage Cakes” on the UP Network.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes an Apple Pound Cake with White Chocolate Drizzle
- Each bundt cake measures 9"
Fresh Juicy Apples, Organic Sugars & Spices, Unbleached Unbromated Flour, No Chemicals, No Preservatives.
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are baked fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs, may thaw during transit
- Upon arrival, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 2 months
- Allow the cake to thaw in the refrigerator before serving if still frozen
- Mortgage Apple Cakes ship Monday through Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.