Grandpa’s Original Morrisons Pastry ships its legendary cinnamon rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Morrison’s gourmet Cinnamon Rolls are made with a rich, buttery dough, and a Korintji cinnamon blend, then covered with a mouth-watering cinnamon-flavored glaze and topped with icing
Established in 1953 by Philip and Morris Wattenberg, Morrisons Pastry bakes with family recipes passed down from generation to generation. Their signature line of Grandpa’s Original Loaves are consistently a hit — soft, moist, and flavorful, these loaf cakes and cinnamon rolls are just about perfect. The fourth generation-run Long Island bakery is now operating in a state-of-the-art facility in Maspeth, New York, ensuring that each loaf is made with the finest ingredients and quality care. It’s grandpa-approved!
- Each package includes 16 Cinnamon Rolls (4.5 oz. each)
- Cinnamon rolls come in 4 packs
Ingredients: Bleached enriched wheat flour (malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, sugar, dried whey (milk), dextrose, salt, gum arabic, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate), Cinnamon, Soybean Oil, Butter Blend (Canola and/or Soybean Oil. Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Water, Salt, Butter, Whey Solids, Mono and Diglycerides, Buttermilk, Cream, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Butter Flavor, BHT and Citric, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate., Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of the following: Vanilla, calcium propionate, enzymes.
This product was made in a facility that also processes common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Instructions / Storage
- Cinnamon Rolls arrive ready to enjoy
- Store frozen prior to eating for up to 4 months
- Allow rolls to thaw for about 1 hr prior to eating
- To enjoy warm please follow the reheating instructions below:
- Microwave: place bun on plate then place bun in microwave on high for approx. 20-30 seconds. Remove bun let and let it cool for 30 seconds and enjoy.
- Oven: preheat oven to 350 degrees F. remove bun from wrapper. Oven temps may vary, heat until warmed through, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Morrisons Pastry ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.