Cinnamon Rolls - 16 Pack
Morrison’s gourmet Cinnamon Rolls are made with a rich, buttery dough, and a Korintji cinnamon blend, then covered with a mouth-watering cinnamon flavored glaze and topped with icing
Established in 1953, Morrisons Pastry has been baking with family recipes passed down from generation to generation. Their signature line of Grandpa’s Original Loaves are consistently a hit—soft, moist, and flavorful, these are just everything you ask for in a loaf cake. Now operating in a state-of-the art facility in Maspeth, NY, Morrisons ensures that each loaf is made with the finest ingredients and quality care.
- Each package includes 16 Cinnamon Rolls (4.5 oz. each)
- Cinnamon rolls come in 4 packs
This product was made in a facility that also processes common food allergens including Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soybean, Tree Nuts and Coconut.
Instructions / Storage
- Cinnamon Rolls arrive ready to enjoy
- Store frozen prior to eating for up to 4 months
- Allow rolls to thaw for about 1 hr prior to eating
- To enjoy warm please follow the reheating instructions below:
- Microwave: place bun on plate then place bun in microwave on high for approx. 20-30 seconds. Remove bun let and let it cool for 30 seconds and enjoy.
- Oven: preheat oven to 350 degrees F. remove bun from wrapper. Oven temps may vary, heat until warmed through, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Morrisons Pastry ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.