Sink your teeth into a juicy double Beyond Meat Cow Tipper along with a side of exquisite vegan chocolate covered pretzels! Along with supplies for six burgers, your order comes with four Mooby’s branded cups, four branded pretzel bags, a Kevin Smith download card, and a Mooby’s Meal Gift!
Snoochie Boochies! Jay and Silent Bob are striking back in a major way by bringing Mooby’s — heretofore only known as a fictional burger joint in Kevin Smith films like “Dogma,” “Clerks II” and the “Jay and Silent Bob” franchise — to life. Mooby’s: I’m Eating It!
This package serves 6 people and includes everything you need to make 6 Vegan Cowtipper Beyond Meat Double Burgers
- 6 Egg-Free Buns
- 12 Beyond Meat Patties
- Dill Pickles
- Cashew Cream
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 bags Vegan Chocolate Covered Pretzels in Branded Bags
- 4 Mooby’s Branded Cups
- 1 Kevin Smith Download Card
- 1 Mooby’s Meal Gift
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order, you should immediately refrigerate all meat, cheese and sauce
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days
- While not recommended, may be kept frozen for up to 3 months (not re
- Once items are removed from the plastic, they should be consumed within 24 hours
- We do not recommend putting products into the freezer, as re-freezing instantly degrades the meat’s quality
- Please note: The meat is shaped into patties, separated by pieces of wax paper and vacuum sealed. (Discard wax paper before cooking.)
BEYOND MEAT BURGERS
Each Mooby’s burger consists of two patties and a dollop of cashew cream
- STEP 1 The vegan patties are a bit thicker, so mold them into a flatter shape with your hands
- STEP 2: Sprinkle a big pinch of salt & pepper on top of each patty
- STEP 3: Pre-heat the grill, skillet, or a pan that you will be using on a high heat. Add a dash of oil to the pan or skillet
- STEP 4: Place patties onto hot skillet, grill, or a frying pan, seasoned side down
- STEP 5: Evenly sprinkle another big pinch of salt & pepper onto second side. Cook each side of the patty until crisp, about 2-3 minutes per side. Place cashew cream on half of your patties.
- STEP 1: While your patties are cooking, open the bag of burger buns
- STEP 2: Spread a thin layer of butter on both bottom and top buns (substitute a brush of oil if vegan)
- STEP 3: Place buttered/oiled side down on griddle, pan, or grill to toast buns until golden brown
- STEP 1: Spoon Mooby’s sauce onto top bun and mustard onto the bottom bun (for a proper Mooby’s experience, we also recommend adding a teaspoon of chopped red onion per burger)
- STEP 2: Stack two patties (including one with cheese) on the bottom bun, and top with our signature dill pickles.
- STEP 3: Close and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mooby’s ships Monday & Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.