Our Presidential White Cake recipe has been in our family for over 70 years, and like the name implies, it’s been a popular choice for many presidents! President John F. Kennedy and Jackie enjoyed it as their wedding cake and then again at his Inaugural Ball in 1961. Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush also opted to serve this cake at their Inaugural Balls.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" JFK’s Wedding Cake
Presedential White Cake – Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Corn Starch, Oil, Butter, Water, Margarine, Vanilla Extract
Raspberry Preserves- Sugar, Raspberry Puree, Water, Contains 2% or less of the following: Pectin, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Flavor Red 40
Edible Scan/Fondant- Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Gum Tragacanth (Stabilizer), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide (coloring) Cellulose Gum (Thickener), Glycerin (Humectant), Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid (Preservatives)
Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the cake.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.