Montilio’s Baking Company ships its famous Presidential White Cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Their Presidential White Cake recipe has been in the Boston bakery’s family for over 70 years, and, like the name implies, it’s been a popular choice for many presidents! It’s made with three layers of white cake interspersed with raspberry preserves and raspberry frosting, and it’s topped with sweet fondant.
President John F. Kennedy and Jackie enjoyed this cake as their wedding cake and then again at JFK’s Inaugural Ball in 1961. Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush also opted to serve this cake at their Inaugural Balls.
Since 1947, Montilio’s Baking Company has been baking up some of the Boston area’s most beloved cakes. This third-generation family-owned-and-operated bakery and cake shop has four locations near Boston. At each location, Montilio’s Baking Company still makes their French and Italian pastries and wedding cakes the old-fashioned way, by hand, using only simple ingredients. Many of these recipes haven’t changed in more than 70 years, and you can taste the decades of tradition in every bite.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" JFK’s Wedding Cake
Please note cake decorations may vary
Presedential White Cake – Wheat Flour, Baking Soda, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Corn Starch, Oil, Butter, Water, Margarine, Vanilla Extract
Raspberry Preserves- Sugar, Raspberry Puree, Water, Contains 2% or less of the following: Pectin, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Flavor Red 40
Edible Scan/Fondant- Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water, Palm Oil, Gum Tragacanth (Stabilizer), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Titanium Dioxide (coloring) Cellulose Gum (Thickener), Glycerin (Humectant), Modified Corn Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Acetic Acid (Preservatives)
Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Made in a facility that uses nuts
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the cake.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This cake will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This cake will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This cake will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.