Our authentic Italian ricotta pie is a family recipe that’s been handed down from generation to generation. The pie is lightly sweetened, very moist ricotta cheese filling and a thick and flaky rustic crust with hints vanilla.
Since 1947, Montilio’s Baking Company has been baking up some of the Boston area’s most beloved cakes. This third-generation family-owned-and-operated bakery and cake shop has four locations near Boston. At each location, Montilio’s Baking Company still makes their French and Italian pastries and wedding cakes the old-fashioned way, by hand, using only simple ingredients. Many of these recipes haven’t changed in more than 70 years, and you can taste the decades of tradition in every bite.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" Authentic Italian Ricotta Pie
Please note pie decorations may vary
Ricotta Cheese, Sugar, Wheat Pastry Flour, Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Salt, Orange, Concentrate, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This cake ships frozen with dry ice, dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the pie.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This pie will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This pie will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This pie will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.