Our authetic italian ricotta pie is a family recipe that’s been handed down from generation to generation. The pie is lightly sweetened, very moist ricotta cheese filling, and a thick and flaky rustic crust with hints vanilla.
This package serves 8 people and includes a 7" Authentic Italian Ricotta Pie
Ricotta Cheese, Sugar, Wheat Pastry Flour, Wheat Flour, Water, Milk, Salt, Orange, Concentrate, Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- This pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Delicately remove the cake from packaging and carefully remove the plastic wrap and cardboard border surrounding the pie.
- If serving immediately, place it on your counter to thaw out, otherwise store it in your fridge
- This pie will last at room temperature for 6 hours
- This pie will last up to 7 days in the fridge
- This pie will last up to 1 year in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Montilio’s Baking Company ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.