Falafel Kit for 6
There’s nothing like crispy falafel straight out of the fryer! This falafel mix is made with chickpeas and a blend of herbs and spices including cilantro, onion and garlic, and they fry up crispy, golden brown and delicious. Tuck them into one of Miznon’s famous pitas, load it up with the included sauces and pickles and dig in! Inspired by Eyal Shani’s Tel Aviv-inspired recipes but made in New York.
Fine dining chef Eyal Shani opened the first Miznon in Tel Aviv in 2011, and its fresh, seasonally-inspired Mediterannean street food quickly made it one of the city’s best falafel shops. Miznon has since expanded to Paris, Melbourne, Vienna and, in 2018, New York City, where it quickly became a cult favorite and remains incredibly popular.
This package serves 6 people and includes ingredients to make 6 Falafel Sandwiches:
- 1 qt. Falafel Mix
- 1 pt. Tahini Sauce
- 8 oz. Spicy Green Sauce
- 1 pt. Pickles
- 6 pcs. Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- 30 oz. Israeli Olive Oil
- 6 Pita
- 16 oz. Hummus
- 4.8 oz. Israeli Za’atar
- Tahini Cookie Dough (Makes 20-25 cookies)
- Falafel Mix – Chickpeas, Pita (Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt), Cilantro, Onion, Peppers, Salt, Olive Oil, Garlic
- Tahini Sauce – Tahini Sesame Seed Paste, Lemon, Salt, Water
- Spicy Green Sauce – Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil
- Pickles – Dill, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Vinegar
- Pita – Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
- Tahini Cookie Dough Add-On – Tahini, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store all contents in the fridge, except for Pita
- Pita is best stored at room temperature, or frozen up to 3 months
- Falafel components can be kept up to 3 days in the fridge, do not freeze
Make the Falafel
- Form falafel into balls with your hands
- Fry in neutral oil until browned, about 7 minutes.
- Assemble into pitas with sauces & pickles.
- Pita is best served warm. Can be warmed in the microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Miznon ships on Mondays & Thursdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.