There’s nothing like crispy falafel straight out of the fryer! This falafel mix is made with chickpeas and a blend of herbs and spices including cilantro, onion and garlic, and they fry up crispy, golden brown and delicious. Tuck them into one of Miznon’s famous pitas, load it up with the included sauces and pickles and dig in! Inspired by Eyal Shani’s Tel Aviv-inspired recipes but made in New York.
Fine dining chef Eyal Shani opened the first Miznon in Tel Aviv in 2011, and its fresh, seasonally-inspired Mediterannean street food quickly made it one of the city’s best falafel shops. Miznon has since expanded to Paris, Melbourne, Vienna and, in 2018, New York City, where it quickly became a cult favorite and remains incredibly popular.
This package serves 6 people and includes everything you need to make 6 Falafel Sandwiches:
- Falafel Mix (1 qt.)
- Tahini Sauce (1 pt.)
- Spicy Green Sauce (8 oz.)
- Pickles (1 pt.)
- 6 pcs. Pita Bread
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- Israeli Olive Oil (30 oz.)
- 6 Pita
- Hummus (16 oz.)
- Israeli Za’atar (4.8 oz.)
- Tahini Cookie Dough (Makes 20-25 cookies)
- Falafel Mix – Chickpeas, Pita (Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt), Cilantro, Onion, Peppers, Salt, Olive Oil, Garlic
- Tahini Sauce – Tahini Sesame Seed Paste, Lemon, Salt, Water
- Spicy Green Sauce – Peppers, Garlic, Salt, Olive Oil
- Pickles – Dill, Garlic, Coriander Seeds, Mustard Seeds, Salt, Vinegar
- Pita – Flour, Water, Sugar, Yeast, Salt
- Tahini Cookie Dough Add-On – Tahini, Butter, Flour, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store pita and cookie dough in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Pitas and cookie dough last up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Remaining items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator, do not freeze.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- From the freezer, run the pita under some water on both sides.
- Heat pitas in the oven until warm and fluffy, flipping halfway through.
- Form falafel into balls with your hands and fry in neutral oil until browned, about 7 minutes.
- Assemble into pitas with sauces & pickles.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Slice ¼-½ inch-thick pieces of frozen dough (the log should make 20-25 cookies) and lay on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cookies are set, but not brown.
- Let cookies cool in the pan (they will be very delicate).
- Serve and enjoy!
- Miznon ships on Mondays & Thursdays of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge. Sorry Guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.