These are perfect for a party! This package contains 100 mini 1″ × 1″ soft pretzel bites. The dough is made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients including flour, butter, rye flour, and malt, and they contain no preservatives, added sugar, or fake stuff. Each is hand-twisted, and the end result is a pretzel that’s nutty-brown and slightly crisp on the outside, pleasingly chewy on the inside, and with a slightly malty, tangy flavor. These pretzels certainly pair well with mustard and nacho cheese (not to mention cold beer), but they’re simply delicious on their own!
While lounging under chestnut trees watching the locals drink weissbier and munch on Bavarian soft, chewy pretzels in a Munich beer garden, Matt and Katie Wessel were struck with an idea. If they started baking Bavarian-style pretzels back home in Milwaukee, the locals just might fall in love with them just as much as the Wessels (and Bavarians) did. After heading home, they perfected the recipe and fired up the ovens, and in 2013 Milwaukee Pretzel Company was born.
This package serves 10 people and includes 100 mini 1″ × 1″ pretzel bites (each 0.33 oz.).
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- 1 Stone Ground Beer Mustard Jar (each 8 oz.)
- 4 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
- 8 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
Pretzels – Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), Water, Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
Instructions / Storage
- Can be kept on the countertop of up to 2 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, and frozen up to 6 months
- For Best results, do not microwave
- 1. Prior to baking, spray or brush pretzels with water and sprinkle with salt
- 2. Reheat pretzels in the oven at 425 degrees on oven rack or baking sheet for 2-3 minutes
- 3. The best way to know if you pretzel is “done” is by gently pressing into the pretzel. When the pretzel is lightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, that’s when you know it’s at the perfect state to pull and cool.
- 4. Enjoy!
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.