These pretzels are HUGE! This package contains two “Bavarian Beast” pretzels (each clocking in at a full pound), along with stone ground beer mustard and nacho cheese.
Milwaukee Pretzel Company was dreamed up by the Milwaukee husband-and-wife duo of Matt and Katie Wessel while lounging at a Munich beer garden, and their pretzels are the real deal. The dough is made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients including flour, butter, rye flour and malt, and they contain no preservatives, added sugar or fake stuff. Each is hand-twisted, and the end result is a pretzel that’s nutty-brown and slightly crisp on the outside, pleasingly chewy on the inside and with a slightly malty, tangy flavor. These pretzels certainly pair well with mustard and nacho cheese (not to mention cold beer), but they’re simply delicious on their own!
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 2 large 11″ × 11″ Bavarian Beast Pretzels (each 16 oz.)
- 1 Stone Ground Beer Mustard Cup (each 3.5 oz.)
- 4 Nacho Cheese Cups (each 3.5 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add on options include:
- 1 Stone Ground Beer Mustard Jar (each 8 oz.)
- 3 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
- 6 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
Pretzels – Enriched Flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), Water, Butter (pasteurized cream, natural flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
Stone Ground Beer Mustard – Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Honey, Beer (water, malted barley, wheat, hops, yeast), Salt, Sugar, White Wine, Horeseradish Powder, Turmeric, Red Pepper, Paprika
Nacho Cheese – Water, Cheese Whey, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil (soybean oil and/or canola oil and/or sunflower oil), Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Peppers, Datem, Mono- and Diglycerides, Distilled Vinegar, Color Added CONTAINS MILK
Instructions / Storage
- Can be kept on the countertop of up to 2 days, in the fridge for up to 5 days, and frozen up to 6 months
- Allow pretzels to fully thaw before reheating (about 30 minutes)
- Prior to baking, spray or brush with water and sprinkle with salt
- For best results do not microwave
- 1. Prior to baking, spray or brush pretzels with water and sprinkle with salt
- 2. Reheat pretzels in the oven at 425 degrees on oven rack or baking sheet for 4-5 minutes
- 3. The best way to know if you pretzel is “done” is by gently pressing into the pretzel. When the pretzel is lightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside, that’s when you know it’s at the perfect state to pull and cool.
- 4. Enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.