These pretzels are HUGE! This package contains two “Bavarian Beast” pretzels (each clocking in at a full pound), along with stone ground beer mustard and nacho cheese. The dough is made with just a handful of high-quality ingredients including flour, butter, rye flour, and malt, and they contain no preservatives, added sugar, or fake stuff. Each is hand-twisted, and the end result is a pretzel that’s nutty-brown and slightly crisp on the outside, pleasingly chewy on the inside, and with a slightly malty, tangy flavor. These pretzels certainly pair well with mustard and nacho cheese (not to mention cold beer), but they’re simply delicious on their own!
While lounging under chestnut trees watching the locals drink weissbier and munch on Bavarian soft, chewy pretzels in a Munich beer garden, Matt and Katie Wessel were struck with an idea. If they started baking Bavarian-style pretzels back home in Milwaukee, the locals just might fall in love with them just as much as the Wessels (and Bavarians) did. After heading home, they perfected the recipe and fired up the ovens, and in 2013 Milwaukee Pretzel Company was born.
This package serves 8 people and includes
- 2 large 11″ × 11″ Bavarian Beast Pretzels (each 16 oz.)
- 1 cup Stone Ground Beer Mustard (3.5 oz.)
- 4 cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
- Choose to add more!
Add-On Options Include:
- 1 Stone Ground Beer Mustard Jar (each 8 oz.)
- 4 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
- 8 Cups Nacho Cheese (each 3.5 oz.)
Pretzels – Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour), Water, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Natural Flavorings), Rye Flour, Salt, Malt Powder, Yeast, Sodium Hydroxide
Stone Ground Beer Mustard – Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Honey, Beer (Water, Malted Barley, Wheat, Hops, Yeast), Salt, Sugar, White Wine, Horseradish Powder, Turmeric, Red Pepper, Paprika
Nacho Cheese – Water, Cheese Whey, Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil And/Or Sunflower Oil), Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Phosphate, Jalapeno Peppers, Datem, Mono- And Diglycerides, Distilled Vinegar, Color Added Contains Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Pretzels ship fresh.
- Upon arrival, store pretzels at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Pretzels last up to 2 days at room temperature, up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray or brush pretzels with water and sprinkle with salt.
- Place pretzels on a baking sheet or directly on the oven rack and bake for 2-3 minutes (pretzels are ready when they become slightly crisp on the outside and soft and airy on the inside).
- Remove from oven and allow pretzels to cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Milwaukee Pretzel Company ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.