Millburn Deli ships its famous The Godfadda nationwide on Goldbelly! While best known for their Jersey-style “Slopping Joe’s”, Millburn Deli’s almost-as-famous Godfadda sandwich is a show-stopper in its own right. Featuring breaded chicken cutlets, bacon, fresh mozz, and homemade Russian dressing on a grilled sub roll, this sandwich-meal hits the spot.
Since 1946, the Millburn Deli has been slinging legendary oversize sandwiches. Founded by Norbert Jacobs, the Millburn, New Jersey, deli is best known for their Jersey-style Sloppy Joe, a triple-decker sandwich with meat, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, and Russian dressing on rye bread.
- Choose between 2, 4, or 6 Godfadda Sandwiches
Breaded Chicken Cutlets, Bacon, Fresh Mozzarella, and Homemade Russian dressing on a grilled Sub Roll
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately
- Enjoy within 2 days
Optional Heating Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350-F
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping and wrap with aluminum foil
- Heat on center oven rack for 15 to 18 minutes
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping, place on a plate
- Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds
- If desired, heat for additional 15-second increments until desired temperature is reached
- Millburn Deli ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.