The Millburn Deli has been slinging their legendary oversize sandwiches since 1946. While best known for their Jersey-style “Slopping Joe’s”, their almost-as-famous Godfadda sandwich is a show-stopper in its own right. Featuring breaded chicken cutlets, bacon, fresh mozz, and homemade Russian dressing on a grilled sub roll, this sandwich-meal hits the spot.
- Choose between 2, 4, or 6 Godfadda Sandwiches
Instructions / Storage
- Sandwiches arrive via next day delivery and should be placed in the fridge if not going to be eaten immediately
- Enjoy within 2 days
Optional Heating Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350-F
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping and wrap with aluminum foil
- Heat on center oven rack for 15 to 18 minutes
- Remove Godfadda sandwich from paper wrapping, place on a plate
- Heat in the microwave for 60 seconds
- If desired, heat for additional 15-second increments until desired temperature is reached
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Millburn Deli ships Monday-Thursday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.