Ice Cream - Choose Your Own 4 Pints
Take your pick from Mikey Likes It’s most popular ice creams: Cookie Jar, Eat to Heal, Pink Floyd, Brady Bunch, Foxy Brown, and Southern Hospitality!
New York native Mikey Cole opened Mikey Likes It in 2013, and since then it’s become a beloved homegrown ice cream shop with locations in Harlem and on the Lower East Side. Cole’s ice cream recipe was inspired by his late aunt, and all his ice creams are made in small batches, using only all-natural ingredients.
This package includes your choice of 4 pints of Ice Cream.
Flavors Options Include:
- Cookie Jar (Dairy Free) – We stole the cookie from the cookie jar and created a dairy free cookies ’n creme ice cream.
- Eat To Heal (Vegan) – Inspired by Dr. Sebi, this Vegan flavor is made of Blueberry Hibiscus ice cream with a crushed pineapple and cayenne pepper swirl
- Pink Floyd – Take a walk on the dark side of the moon with this double strawberry and cheesecake treat.
- Brady Brunch – Banana pudding, Vienna Fingers, and crushed vanilla wafers met ice cream. That’s the way they all became the Brady Bunch.
- Foxy Brown – If you love mocha now add crushed chocolate wafer cookies and a sea salt caramel swirl. Don’t mess around we’re just talking about Foxy Brown!
- Southern Hospitality – If you love butter pecan, this is for you! Enjoy this pecan ice cream with praline pecans and chunks of pecan pie.
- A Chai Called Quest – vanilla ice cream with a chai caramel swirl
- Cookie Jar – Vanilla, Sugar, Coconut Oil, Chocolate, Unbleached Flour, Sodium Casemate, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Grapeseed Oil, Canola Oil, Palm Oil, Baking Soda, Corn Starch
- Eat to Heal – Blueberry, Hibiscus, Pineapple, Cayenne Pepper, Sugar-Free Maple Syrup, Evaporated Sugarcane Juice, Coconut Oil, Purple Seamoss, Vanilla, Salt
- Pink Floyd – Strawberries, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter, Cream Cheese, Strawberry Syrup
- Brady Bunch – Banana, Vanilla, Sugar, Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Salt, Flour, Baking Soda, Vegetable Oil
- Foxy Brown – Caturra Coffee, Castillo Coffee, Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter
- Southern Hospitality – Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Salt, Pecan Pieces, Vanilla, Eggs, Flour, Butter
- A Chai Called Quest – Double Fold Vanilla, Chai Spices, Cardamom, Sea Salt, Whole Milk, Heavy Cream, Butter, Sugar, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Package arrives with dry ice
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, remove pints from packaging and place in the freezer
- Ice Cream will last up to 18 months in the freezer
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mikey Likes It ships Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.