Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Mighty Quinn’s Slow Smoked Chicken Wings are the ultimate Asian inspired bbq chicken wing named as top 10 in the country by Zagat. They come with a house made chile lime sauce and garnished with toasted sesame seeds and will forever change the way you look at wings.
- Each Package includes 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings, one bottle of housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Spice level: Medium-Hot
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Made with Soy and Sesame seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Smoked wings are fully cooked, frozen and shipped on ice packs.
- Upon arrival, place in fridge for up to a week.
- To serve, thaw wings in fridge overnight. Fry wings in vegetable oil for 3-4 minutes.
Oven Heating Instructions
- Reheat wings in an oven in a single layer on a sheet tray lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 22 minutes or longer for crispier wings (times may vary per oven).
- Toss in wing sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, scallions and cilantro.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.