Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Their burnt ends are cut off the flat ends of their naturally raised brisket and simmered in their house made BBQ sauce. They are the perfect mix of not too sweet, a little spice and the perfect amount of smoke.
- Includes 2 lbs of burnt ends and serves 2-3 people
- Add more pounds for an additional fee
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be thawed in a refrigerator for 2 days before heating in an oven to serve
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Empty contents of cryovac bag into an oven safe heating dish
- Cover dish with aluminum foil
- Heat in oven for 45 minutes
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.