Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Their pork ribs are seasoned with their house made spice blend and smoked for 4-6 hours. They pull each rack off the smoker individually to ensure the smoke time gives each rack the exact amount of “bite” and flavor.
- Choose between 2 or 4 Racks of Pork Ribs
- Each Rack serves 2-3 people
- Each package includes 1 bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be thawed for 2 days before heating in an oven to serve
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic
- Place ribs on sheet tray and cover with foil
- Heat in oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Remove foil from ribs and heat for additional 10 minutes
- Take ribs out of oven and brush with Mighty Quinn’s BBQ Sauce
- Cut ribs between bones and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.