Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own and nowhere is this more evident than their uniquely crafted sides. Their Sweet Potato Casserole is from an old family recipe and finished with maple and pecans for a flavor you’re not going to find anywhere else. Add in a container of their famous baked beans, mixed with their delicious burnt ends and award winning mac & cheese and you have the perfect sides for any meal.
Serves 16-20 people and includes:
- 1 Large Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Large Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Mac & Cheese: pasta, milk, butter, flour, cheese, nutmeg, chili powder, hot sauce, rosemary, garlic
Sweet Potato Casserole: sweet potato, butter, ginger, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, condensed milk, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, milk, pecans, flour
Beans: bacon, onions, garlic, chipotle, beans, worchestershire, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, pepper, mustard, ketchup, mq bbq sauce, brisket and pork
Instructions / Storage
- Each tray is made fresh to order and ships frozen on dry ice
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place each on center rack in oven
- Heating times may vary based on item
- Detailed heating instructions included with each order
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.