Mighty Quinn’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own and nowhere is this more evident than their uniquely crafted sides. Mighty Quinn’s sweet potato casserole is from an old family recipe and finished with maple and pecans for a flavor you’re not going to find anywhere else. Add in a container of Mighty Quinn’s famous baked beans, mixed with their delicious burnt ends, and award-winning mac & cheese, and you have the perfect sides for any meal.
Taking his cues from his favorite BBQ styles of Texas and Carolina, Mighty Quinn’s founder and pitmaster Hugh Mangum, who opened the barbecue joint in the East Village in 2011, has taken the best of both worlds and created one of the absolute best BBQ joints in New York City. Alongside some of the best pork ribs found anywhere in the country, the New York BBQ restaurant also serves up mouth-watering brisket, delicious burnt ends, and an 18-hour “Brontosaurus” bone-in short rib so large we’re pretty sure it actually came from a Brontosaurus.
Serves 16-20 people and includes:
- 1 Large Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Large Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
Mac & Cheese: pasta, milk, butter, flour, cheese, nutmeg, chili powder, hot sauce, rosemary, garlic
Sweet Potato Casserole: sweet potato, butter, ginger, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, condensed milk, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, milk, pecans, flour
Beans: bacon, onions, garlic, chipotle, beans, worchestershire, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, pepper, mustard, ketchup, mq bbq sauce, brisket and pork
Instructions / Storage
- Each tray is made fresh to order and ships frozen on dry ice
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place each on center rack in oven
- Heating times may vary based on item
- Detailed heating instructions included with each order
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.