Mighty Quinn’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Their “Bronto” is an on-the-bone short rib that smokes for up to 18 hours. It’s the most tender beef rib you will ever eat. Each full plate contains 3 ribs with a perfect mix of tender beef and spice. With a bone measuring around one foot long, you will feel your inner caveman or woman come alive.
Taking his cues from his favorite BBQ styles of Texas and Carolina, Mighty Quinn’s founder and pitmaster Hugh Mangum, who opened the barbecue joint in the East Village in 2011, has taken the best of both worlds and created one of the absolute best BBQ joints in New York City. Alongside some of the best pork ribs found anywhere in the country, the New York BBQ restaurant also serves up mouth-watering brisket, delicious burnt ends, and an 18-hour “Brontosaurus” bone-in short rib so large we’re pretty sure it actually came from a Brontosaurus.
- Choose up to 3 racks (6-9 Brontosaurus Ribs)
- 1 Rack (2-3 Brontosaurus Ribs) serves 6 people
- Each rack of 2-3 ribs is approximately 12 inches long and weighs 4 lbs
- Each package includes one bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be heated in an oven to serve
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging
- Place ribs in a deep pan bone side down
- Add 1/4" of water to pan just below the meat
- Cover pan with aluminum foil- making sure the seal around the pan is tight
- Heat for 1 hour or until internal rib temperature is 165 degrees
- Remove ribs from oven and let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut ribs between bones, serve and enjoy!
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.