Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Their “Bronto” is an on-the-bone short rib that smokes for up to 18 hours. It’s the most tender beef rib you will ever eat. Each full plate contains 3 ribs with a perfect mix of tender beef and spice. With a bone measuring around one foot long you will feel your inner caveman or woman come alive.
- Choose up to 3 racks (6-9 Brontosaurus Ribs)
- 1 Rack (2-3 Brontosaurus Ribs) serves 6 people
- Each rack of 2-3 ribs is approximately 11-14 inches long and weighs 4 lbs
- Each package includes one bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese with a crispy rosemary & garlic crumb crust. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be heated in an oven to serve
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging
- Place ribs in a deep pan bone side down
- Add 1/4" of water to pan just below the meat
- Cover pan with aluminum foil- making sure the seal around the pan is tight
- Heat for 1 hour or until internal rib temperature is 165 degrees
- Remove ribs from oven and let rest for 10 minutes
- Cut ribs between bones, serve and enjoy!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.