Mighty Quinn’s BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Combining the best parts of Texas and Carolina BBQ, the Mighty Quinn’s team has created something uniquely their own. Mighty Quinn’s BBQ Sampler Pack includes some of their favorite all-natural meats, each hand rubbed and smoked to perfection.
Taking his cues from his favorite Texas and Carolina BBQ styles, Mighty Quinn’s founder and pitmaster Hugh Mangum has taken the best of both barbecue worlds and created something truly unique, and one of the absolute best BBQ joints in New York City. Alongside some of the best pork ribs found anywhere in the country, the New York BBQ restaurant, which first opened in the East Village in 2011, also smokes mouth-watering brisket, delicious burnt ends, and the “Brontosaurus,” an on-the-bone short rib smoked for 18 hours that’s so large we’re pretty sure it actually came from a Brontosaurus.
Each BBQ Party Pack serves between 10-12 people and includes:
- 1 Half Brisket – Flat – (~3 lbs) – made from the best all natural meat and smoked for up to 22 hours. Before being smoked each brisket is rubbed in their house made spice blend and cured over night.
- 2 lbs of Burnt Ends – cut off the flat ends of brisket and simmered in their house made BBQ sauce.
- 1 Pork Spare Rib Rack – seasoned with their house made spice blend and smoked for 4-6 hours
- 1 Bottle of housemade BBQ sauce (16 oz.)
- Add on a side of your choice for the fullest Mighty Quinn’s experience
- 1 Tray of Sweet Potato Casserole (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Made with sweet potatoes mixed with pecans and maple.
- 1 Tray of Mac & Cheese (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Creamy four cheese mac & cheese. This dish is the Winner of Timeout NYC’s Mac & Cheese Smackdown 2017!
- 1 Tray of S’Mores Bread Pudding (10.5″ × 12.5″ × 3″) – Comes with 1 bottle of housemade crème anglaise (8 oz.)
- 32 oz. of Burnt End Baked Beans – Baked beans mixed with their delicious Burnt Ends
- 25 Slow Smoked Chicken Wings – Ultimate Asian inspired BBQ chicken wings named top 10 in the country by Zagat. Spice level: Medium-Hot. Includes housemade spicy Chile-Lime sauce (8 oz.) and Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions / Storage
- Meats are fully cooked, frozen, vacuum sealed and shipped with dry ice
- This item needs to be heated in an oven to serve
For Spare Ribs
- Ribs ship frozen on dry ice
- Thaw for up to 2 days before heating
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Remove ribs from plastic packaging
- Place ribs on sheet tray and cover with foil
- Heat in oven for approximately 20 minutes
- Remove foil from ribs and heat for additional 10 minutes
- Take ribs out of oven and brush with Mighty Quinn’s BBQ Sauce
- Cut ribs between bones and enjoy!
For Burnt Ends
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Remove from plastic packaging and empty contents into a heat proof dish
- Cover dish with aluminum foil. Be sure to cover tightly
- Heat for 45 minutes
- Remove from oven and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees
- Wrap cryovaced brisket with heavy aluminum foil
- Place brisket on sheet tray with proper side facing up (see packaging)
- Heat in oven for 45 minutes or until temperature is 165 degrees
- Let brisket rest for 10 minutes before removing from plastic and aluminum foil
- Remove from plastic and aluminum foil and drain excess liquid in packaging
- Cut brisket against grain into 1/4" thick slices, pour extra liquid on brisket
- Mighty Quinns BBQ ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.