Michele’s Pies ships its famous Apple Crumb Pie nationwide on Goldbelly! This apple crumb pie is like an apple pie and an apple crisp all-in-one delightful dessert! The crumb topping is satisfyingly buttery and adds the perfect amount of texture to this traditional pie recipe. Something about apples and cinnamon scream comforting and home-y, which is exactly what this apple crumb pie feels like.
Since opening in Norwalk, Connecticut, in 2007, Michele’s Pies has won 33 National Pie Championship awards for delicious pies like Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie, Apple Crumb Pie, and Maple Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel. Whether the small Connecticut bakery’s team, led by Michele Stuart, is steaming fresh pumpkins to go into their heavenly pumpkin pies, hand crimping each pie crust, or sprinkling pie tops with roasted nuts and streusel-y bits, every gourmet pie is perfect. Michele’s Pies have been featured on “Throwdown with Bobby Flay” and in the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards gift bags.
This package includes a 9" apple crumb pie that serves up to 8 people.
Crust – Flour, Vegetable Shortening, Water, Salt.
Filling – Apples, Sugar, Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg.
Crumb – Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie ships frozen with an ice pack
- Pies may arrive thawed
- Refrigerate for up to 4 days
- Freeze for up to 3 months
- Pies ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.