Menya Jiro Ramen ships its famous ramen nationwide on Goldbelly! Menya Jiro’s signature ramen combines pork tonkatsu and chicken broths, with soy sauce and other seasonings imported directly from Kagoshima. This is ramen as it should be: perfectly balanced, umami-packed, brimming with springy handmade noodles, and topped with slices of slow-roasted chashu pork.
Menya Jiro, led by Chef Jiro Anmo, opened a ramen shop in Ibusuki City, Kagoshima District, Japan in 2010 and it proved to be so successful that they brought it to New York City as a popup. It was so acclaimed it set up shop permanently. Menya Jiro’s signature ramen combines pork tonkotsu and chicken broths, with soy sauce and other seasonings imported directly from Kagoshima yielding ramen that is perfectly balanced, umami-packed, and brimming with springy handmade noodles and slices of slow-roasted chashu pork.
This package serves 4 people and includes everything you need to make 4 bowls of Rich Ramen:
Spicy Ramen Kit Includes:
- Broth (4 oz.)
- Ramen Base (4 oz.)
- Ramen Noodles (2 oz.)
- Braised Pork Belly (16 oz.)
- Bean Sprouts (1 oz.)
- Scallions (1 oz.)
- Chashu Sauce (1 oz.)
- Red Chilli Pepper (1 oz.)
Broth: Pork, Chicken,
Ramen Base: Garlic, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Glutamic Acid, Soy Sauce, Mirin
Noodle: Flour, carbonated water, Salt
Braised Pork Belly
Red Chilli Pepper (Spicy)
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs
- May thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and place immediately in the fridge ( or Freezer)
- May be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days for vegetables and chashu and 1 week for noodle
- May be frozen immediately upon arrival for up to 1 month
- Defrost the soup/Chashu in hot water
- Boil a new set of water in the pot
- After it’s boiled, put the noodle inside for approximately 2 minutes
- Take out the noodles and put it inside the strainer bowl
- Put the beansprout in the same pot that you just used for the noodles.
- Open the defrosted soup bag from the hot water and pour it into your ramen bowl
- Put the ramen base, fried garlic, etc into the soup
- Take out the noodles from the strainer and pour it into the ramen bowl along with the chashu, scallion, etc.
- Menya Jiro Ramen ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.