This famous sandwich from Mendy’s Kosher Deli features a satisfying combo of 3 different meats. Mendy’s juicy pastrami, salami and brisket piled high on a baguette with any or all of these classic accompaniments – cole slaw, hot peppers, deli mustard and Russian dressing.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen – under OU Kosher supervision.
The Larry David Sandwich Kit for 2 to 4 includes:
- 1/2 lb of pastrami
- 1/4 lb of salami
- 1/4 lb of brisket
- 1/2 pint of gravy
- 2 baguettes
- 1 pint of cole slaw
- 1 quart of pickles
- 1/2 pint of hot peppers
- 1/2 pint of deli mustard
- 1/2 pint of Russian dressing
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s hand slices the meats to order, then freezes them before shipping
- Meats are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place deli meats, cole slaw, peppers, mustard and Russian dressing in the refrigerator, and keep baguettes at room temperature
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze the meats and baguettes for up to one month
- If frozen, allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- remove meat from refrigerator two hours before serving
- if you would like to warm the meat, place a thin layer on aluminum foil, close the foil and heat in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes
- alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds (using a microwave-safe plate or dish)
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.