1 lb. of Mendy’s Rugelach! Take your pick between chocolate, cinnamon, and vanilla – all equally delicious!
The Jewish deli made famous on “Seinfeld” when Jerry argued with Kenny Bania over whether soup is a dinner is now one of the most popular delis in New York City. Founded by Mendy Merel in 1998, the Glatt-Kosher deli in Manhattan is known for its exceptional corned beef, pastrami, and legendary meal-worthy soups.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen — under OU Kosher supervision.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes your choice of 1 pound of Rugelach
- Each pound contains approx. 18-20 rugelach
Rugelach Options Include
Instructions / Storage
- Rugelach ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place rugelach at room temperature, in the refrigerator, or in the freezer.
- Rugelach lasts up to 3 days at room temperature in original container, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- If desired, rugelach can be heated in the microwave for 15-20 seconds before serving.
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.