Mendy’s Jewish deli meats are crave-worthy, and certified Kosher. Choose between juicy Pastrami, Corned Beef, Salami, Roast Turkey and Brisket – all hand-sliced to order and packed with deli mustard and Russian dressing.
As seen on Seinfeld, Mendy’s is a GLATT KOSHER Delicatessen – under OU Kosher supervision.
Mendy’s Deli Meats by the Pound includes:
- A minimum of 2 lbs of hand-sliced Kosher meats
- Deli Mustard
- Russian Dressing
Choose from the following sliced Kosher meats:
- Corned Beef
- Brisket with Gravy
- Roast Turkey
Instructions / Storage
- Mendy’s hand slices the meats to order, then freezes them before shipping
- Meats are fully cooked and may thaw partially or fully during transit.
- Upon arrival, place the meats, mustard and Russian dressing in the refrigerator
- Enjoy within 2 days, or freeze the meats for up to one month
- If frozen, allow meat to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- remove meat from refrigerator two hours before serving
- if you would like to warm the meat, place a thin layer on aluminum foil, close the foil and heat in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes
- alternatively, you can heat in the microwave for 30 seconds (using a microwave-safe plate or dish
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Mendy’s ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.