Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Melissa Cookston’s spiral cut ham is double smoked for maximum flavor and topped with a brown sugar glaze for a perfect meal.
Melissa Cookston, the most decorated woman in competitive barbecue, founded Memphis BBQ Company in 2011 in Horn Lake, Mississippi. She smokes ribs, brisket, and pulled pork over hardwood for hours every single day, and she’s been featured on “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives” and judged Netflix’s “American Barbecue Showdown.” Cookston is the only female to be named a world BBQ champion and the first woman pitmaster to be inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes:
- Double-smoked Spiral Cut Ham (8-10 lbs.)
- Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
ham, brown sugar, curing salts, butter, spices
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated 3-5 days or frozen for 3-6 months
Thaw under refrigeration first
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cover ham with foil
- Cook for 2 hours
- Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.