Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Melissa Cookston’s spiral cut ham is double smoked for maximum flavor and topped with a brown sugar glaze for a perfect meal.
Melissa Cookston, the most decorated woman in competitive barbecue, founded Memphis BBQ Company in 2011 in Horn Lake, Mississippi. She smokes ribs, brisket, and pulled pork over hardwood for hours every single day, and she’s been featured on “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives” and judged Netflix’s “American Barbecue Showdown.” Cookston is the only female to be named a world BBQ champion and the first woman pitmaster to be inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame.
This package serves 12—16 people and includes:
- Double-smoked Spiral Cut Ham (8-10 lbs.)
- Brown Sugar Ham Glaze
Note: BBQ Sauce is not included.
ham, brown sugar, curing salts, butter, spices
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is shipped frozen with dry ice
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- Meat may be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- All items should be thawed in the refrigerator before reheating for best quality
- Preheat oven to 300 F
- Pour ½ cup of water, juice, or soda over ham.
- Cover ham and place in oven for 2 hours.
- In the last 20 minutes of cooking, open glaze pack and brush glaze on
- Return to oven uncovered for 10 minutes to allow glaze to thicken.
- Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.