Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships its famous barbecue nationwide on Goldbelly! Melissa Cookston makes her pork the Memphis way! Her pulled pork has been cooked to the perfect texture to give you tender, moist, and delicious pork.
Since 2011, award-winning competition pitmaster Melissa Cookston has been smoking ribs, brisket, and pulled pork over hardwood at her restaurant Memphis BBQ Company in Horn Lake, Mississippi. She’s been featured on “Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives,” judged Netflix’s “American Barbecue Showdown,” is the only female to be crowned a world BBQ champion, and was the first woman pitmaster to be inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 lbs. Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Rub (16 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated 3-5 days or frozen for 3-6 months
Thaw under refrigeration first
- Place thawed, unopened, package in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Remove, open bag, and serve.
- Place into microwave-safe container
- Heat for 4-6 minutes or until hot. Serve.
- Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.