BBQ Pulled Pork Pack for 8
Melissa Cookston makes her pork the Memphis way! Her pulled pork has been cooked to the perfect texture to give you tender, moist, and delicious pork.
Melissa Cookston is the only female to be a world BBQ champion and the first woman pitmaster to be inducted into the Barbecue Hall of Fame. She was the Memphis in May World Grand Champion three times, the Whole Hog Champion three times, and Rib Champion twice. She was declared the “The Most Decorated Woman in Competitive Barbecue” by the Wall Street Journal.
This package serves 8 people and includes:
- 4 lbs. Pulled Pork
- 1 bottle Sauce (16 oz.)
- 1 jar Rub (16 oz.)
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ is shipped frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated 3-5 days or frozen for 3-6 months
Thaw under refrigeration first
- Place thawed, unopened, package in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Remove, open bag, and serve.
- Place into microwave-safe container
- Heat for 4-6 minutes or until hot. Serve.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Melissa Cookston’s Memphis BBQ ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.