Kansas City Ribs - 6 Slabs
Feast on quality Kansas City BBQ ribs normally reserved for national competition judges. Slathered with Meat Mitch’s World Championship BBQ sauce, these hickory-smoked pork St. Louis-style ribs were featured at the 2012 MLB All-Star game. In true KC fashion, Meat Mitch’s smoky ribs are complemented by a sweet and tangy sauce with heat to make your lips tingle.
- Each package includes 6 Slabs of Pork Ribs and serves 18-24 people
- Each Rack weighs approximately 3.5 pounds
Instructions / Storage
- Meat Mitch BBQ is made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs that may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Freeze upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately
- BBQ can be kept in the refrigerator for 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 year
- To serve, thaw meat for up to 24 hours before heating. Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and heat in a 350F preheated oven for 35-45 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Meat Mitch ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.