When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. The crab roll is beloved by Mainers and those in the know. Many even prefer it to their iconic lobster roll! McLoons provides the highest quality crab meat, along with all the other essential items that make up this great New England style seafood roll. This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
- Each kit includes separate containers of lobster meat, hand picked Rock Crab meat top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card`
Choose Your Kit Size
- Two Lobster Rolls + Two Crab Rolls Kit – 8 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat, 8 oz. of hand picked Rock Crab meat and 4 New England style split top rolls
- Four Lobster Rolls + Four Crab Rolls Kit – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat, 16 oz. of hand picked Rock Crab meat and 8 New England style split top rolls
- Six Lobster Rolls + Six Crab Rolls Kit – 24 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 24 oz. of hand picked Rock Crab meat and 12 New England style split top rolls
Instructions / Storage
- Each pack includes hand picked, fully cooked Lobster and all leg meat from Maine rock crabs
- Mcloons’ lobsters and crabs are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster and Crab Rolls!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.