McLoons Lobster Shack ships nationwide with Goldbelly—order their legendary Maine lobster dinners, buttery lobster rolls, chowders & more right to your door. Get ready for the ultimate lobster love fest! Lobster rolls & lobster stew, we promise you won’t turn into a lobster.
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
A rich, creamy, and decadent Maine-style lobster stew. The secret? They start by making a fresh stock out of lobster shells, vegetables, and herbs, which are simmered for hours to extract the most flavor. They then add lots of cream, fresh tarragon, and spices, finishing with lots of fresh lobster meat.
McLoons is a family-owned lobster shack located in the town of South Thomaston, on Maine’s remote Spruce Head Island. But it’s worth the trek: McLoon’s was named Maine’s best lobster roll in Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters (it’s located on a working lobster wharf), and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). This is as authentic Maine as it gets!
This package includes:
- This package includes Mcloons’ Lobster Roll Kit + Lobster Stew. Choose the right size for your party!
- Each lobster roll kit has everything you need to make your lobster rolls, including separate containers of lobster meat, top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
- Lobster Stew, 1/2 lb. of lobster in each quart! Lobster arrives separate from the stew! Each quart serves 4 people
- Each quart of Lobster Stew comes with 4 packs of oyster crackers
- This is perfect for a party!
Choose Your Kit Size
- 4 lobster roll kit + 1 qt. Lobster Stew – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 4 New England style split top rolls + 1 qt. Lobster Stew
- 8 lobster roll kit + 2 qts. Lobster Stew – 32 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 8 New England style split top rolls + 2 qts. Lobster Stew
lobster stock (made with fresh lobster bodies, carrots, celery, onions, tarragon, peppercorns, salt) cream, butter, gluten free flour, scallions, white pepper, lobster meat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Soup is shipped frozen and may arrive partially thawed. Continue to thaw under refrigeration and prepare immediately. Fresh lobster meat for stew is packed in separate 8 oz container. Cut or tear lobster into bite size pieces. Heat lobster stew base in pan on stove to 165 F, then add lobster meat and serve. Top with oyster crackers.
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.