This is the ultimate Maine meal in a box! Lobster Rolls and Clam Dip, what else do you need?
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
This lobster roll kit includes one of McLoon’s favorite appetizers! They have updated this classic dip by using all fresh ingredients, including fresh clams, bacon, scallions, and sour cream. We recommend serving with kettle chips or cut veggies!
This package includes Mcloons’ Lobster Roll Kit + Clam Dip. Choose the right size for your party!
- Each lobster roll kit has everything you need to make your lobster rolls, including separate containers of lobster meat, top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- Each Clam Dip is 8 oz. and serves 4 people
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
Choose Your Kit Size
- 4 lobster roll kit + Clam Dip – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 4 New England style split top rolls + 1 Clam Dip (8 oz.)
- 8 lobster roll kit + 2 Clam Dips – 32 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 8 New England style split top rolls + 2 Clam Dips ( each 8 oz.)
Clam dip: cooked chopped sea clams,
sour cream, mayonnaise, bacon, scallions, clam juice,
clam base, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Dip can be stored refrigerated for 5 days. Freezing not recommend.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.