When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
This package includes everything you need to make 2 Lobster Rolls:
- 1/2 lb. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat
- 2 New England style split top rolls
- Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter
- Mayonnaise, Roll Sleeves, and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
Instructions / Storage
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Mcloons’ lobsters are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.