McLoons Lobster Shack ships nationwide with Goldbelly—order their legendary Maine lobster dinners, buttery lobster rolls, chowders & more right to your door. Once considered by lobstermen to be a nuisance and bait-stealer that was more of a pest than a lucrative species for harvest demand for Rock Crabs soared after chefs and other epicures in New York were introduced to it by Maine’s legendary Browne Trading Company. Processing these crabs remains a true “cottage” industry in Maine, with very few commercial houses investing in the time-consuming traditional hand-picking method necessary to produce superior meats free of shell.
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. The crab roll is beloved by Mainers and those in the know. Many even prefer it to the lobster roll! McLoons provides the highest quality crab meat, along with all the other essential items that make up this great New England style seafood roll.
McLoons is a family-owned lobster shack located on a working lobster wharf in South Thomaston on Maine’s off-the-beaten-path Spruce Head Island. McLoon’s was named the best lobster roll in all of Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters, and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). It’s as authentic Maine as it gets!
- This includes 2 Crab Rolls. You can choose to add additional crab rolls for an additional cost
- Each kit makes two crab rolls and includes separate containers of hand picked Rock Crab meat (8 oz.), 2 New England style split top rolls, Mayonnaise, Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- This is perfect for a party!
Instructions / Storage
- Each pack includes hand picked, fully cooked all leg meat from Maine rock crabs
- Mcloons’ crabs are shipped with ice packs, which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Crab Roll!
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.