McLoons now ships its lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! This is the ultimate Maine meal in a box! Lobster Rolls, Lobster Stew, and Blueberry Bread Pudding, what else do you need?
The Complete Lobster Dinner includes a rich, creamy, and decadent Maine-style lobster stew. The secret? McLoons starts by making a fresh stock out of lobster shells, vegetables, and herbs, which are simmered for hours to extract the most flavor. They then add lots of cream, fresh tarragon, and spices, finishing with lots of fresh lobster meat.
A top selling dessert at the lobster shack. McLoons combines wild Maine blueberries, cubes of fresh bread, white chocolate chips, and a homemade vanilla custard. Baked until cooked through and slightly crispy on top, McLoons then tops it with a homemade white chocolate drizzle.
McLoons is a family-owned lobster shack located on a working lobster wharf in South Thomaston on Maine’s off-the-beaten-path Spruce Head Island. McLoon’s was named the best lobster roll in all of Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters, and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). It’s as authentic Maine as it gets!
This package includes Mcloons’ Lobster Roll Kit + Lobster Stew + Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Choose the right size for your party!
- Each lobster roll kit has everything you need to make your lobster rolls, including separate containers of lobster meat, top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
- Lobster Stew, 1/2 lb. of lobster in each quart! Each quart serves 4 people
- Each quart of Lobster Stew comes with 4 packs of oyster crackers
- Each Blueberry Bread Pudding is 6″ × 4″ and serves 4 people
- Bread pudding is beautifully wrapped in white paper and tied with butcher’s string
- This is perfect for a party!
Choose Your Kit Size
- Complete Lobster Dinner for 4 – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 4 New England style split top rolls + 1 qt. Lobster Stew + 1 Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Complete Lobster Dinner for 8 – 32 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 8 New England style split top rolls + 2 qts. Lobster Stew + 2 Blueberry Bread Puddings
Bread Pudding: Wild Maine Blueberries, white bread, white chocolate, cream, eggs, sugar, pure vanilla extract
lobster stock (made with fresh lobster bodies, carrots, celery, onions, tarragon, peppercorns, salt) cream, butter, gluten free flour, scallions, white pepper, lobster meat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Soup is shipped frozen and may arrive partially thawed. Continue to thaw under refrigeration and prepare immediately. Fresh lobster meat for stew is packed in separate 8 oz container. Cut or tear lobster into bite size pieces. Heat lobster stew base in pan on stove to 165 F, then add lobster meat and serve. Top with oyster crackers.
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Bread pudding can be stored up to one week in the refrigerator or frozen
- Microwave: Heat in microwave for 2 minutes
- Oven: Cover with foil in oven proof dish and heat at 350 until warm and soft.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.