This is the ultimate Maine meal in a box! Lobster Rolls, Lobster Stew, and Blueberry Bread Pudding, what else do you need?
A rich, creamy, and decadent Maine style lobster stew. The secret? They start by making a fresh stock out of lobster shells, vegetables, and herbs, which are simmered for hours to extract the most flavor. They then add lots of cream, fresh tarragon, and spices, finishing with lots of fresh lobster meat.
When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. And now you can enjoy McLoons’ most popular item at home! This is the perfect DIY lobster roll kit for you and your friends. Time to get your hands a little dirty!
A top selling dessert at the lobster shack. McLoons combines wild Maine blueberries, cubes of fresh bread, white chocolate chips, and a homemade vanilla custard. Baked until cooked through and slightly crispy on top, they then top with a homemade white chocolate drizzle. Super moist and decadent, sure to please any dessert, bread pudding, white chocolate, or blueberry lover. This pudding is made with wild Maine blueberries from “Blueberry Hannah”. A veteran and participant in Homegrown by Heroes- Farmer Veteran Coalition, Hannah is a one woman operation in Lincolnville, Maine – raking, cleaning, and packing the blueberries herself!
This package includes Mcloons’ Lobster Roll Kit + Lobster Stew + Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Choose the right size for your party!
- Each lobster roll kit has everything you need to make your lobster rolls, including separate containers of lobster meat, top rolls, Mayonnaise, Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter, Roll Sleeves and an Instruction Card
- Chips or pickles are not included in this kit
- Lobster Stew, 1/2 lb. of lobster in each quart! Each quart serves 4 people
- Each quart of Lobster Stew comes with 4 packs of oyster crackers
- Each Blueberry Bread Pudding is 6″ × 4″ and serves 4 people
- Bread pudding is beautifully wrapped in white paper and tied with butcher’s string
- This is perfect for a party!
Choose Your Kit Size
- Complete Lobster Dinner for 4 – 16 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 4 New England style split top rolls + 1 qt. Lobster Stew + 1 Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Complete Lobster Dinner for 8 – 32 oz. of lobster tail, knuckle and claw meat and 8 New England style split top rolls + 2 qts. Lobster Stew + 2 Blueberry Bread Puddings
Bread Pudding: Wild Maine Blueberries, white bread, white chocolate, cream, eggs, sugar, pure vanilla extract
lobster stock (made with fresh lobster bodies, carrots, celery, onions, tarragon, peppercorns, salt) cream, butter, gluten free flour, scallions, white pepper, lobster meat
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Stew can be stored for up to three days in the refrigerator
- Microwave: Remove lid and heat for 5 minutes. Stir and heat until warmed through.
- Stovetop: Reheat over medium, stirring, until warmed through
- McLoons’ lobsters are caught on the day and steamed in small batches until cooked through, and iced immediately to prevent overcooking. The cooked lobster meat is then hand picked, cleaned, and packed to order
- Follow the instructions in the card given to make the perfect McLoons Lobster Roll!
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- Bread pudding can be stored up to one week in the refrigerator or frozen
- Microwave: Heat in microwave for 2 minutes
- Oven: Cover with foil in oven proof dish and heat at 350 until warm and soft.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or fresh whipped cream.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.