McLoons now ships its lobster nationwide on Goldbelly! When This 3 lb. lobster is the largest lobster McLoons offers. This is easily shared by 2 people (McLoons likes them split and grilled) and is the perfect gift for a huge lobster lover!
McLoon’s is a family-owned lobster shack located in the town of South Thomaston, on Maine’s remote Spruce Head Island. But it’s worth the trek: McLoon’s was named Maine’s best lobster roll in Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters (it’s located on a working lobster wharf), and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). This is as authentic Maine as it gets!
- Choose between Live or Cooked Lobster
- Each lobster serves 2 people
- This is only available as hard shell
- Add local Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter
- Includes bibs, picks, wet napkins, and lobster cooking and cracking instructions!
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught on the day and packed in custom McLoons boxes with gel ice that will keep your seafood cold and fresh
- Cooked lobsters are meant to be prepared and served the day received, however they can stay in the refrigerator overnight
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- The cook time is much longer for these 3 lb. lobsters, so keep that in mind when planning a large event!
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- For guaranteed delivery to Hawaii, order cooked lobsters. Live lobster orders may be denied entry into Hawaii.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.