When Yankee Magazine sent their editor up the Maine coast in early 2017 to sample dozens of lobster rolls and crown one champion, she chose McLoons Lobster Shack for their fresh lobsters and perfect rolls. This 3 lb. lobster is the largest lobsters McLoons offers. This is easily shared by two people (McLoons likes them split and grilled) and is the perfect gift for a huge lobster lover!
- Choose between Live or Cooked Lobster
- Each lobster serves 2 people
- This is only available as hard shell
- Add local Casco Bay Artisan Sea Salt Butter
- Includes bibs, picks, wet napkins, and lobster cooking and cracking instructions!
Instructions / Storage
- Lobsters are caught on the day and packed in custom McLoons boxes with gel ice that will keep your seafood cold and fresh
- Cooked lobsters are meant to be prepared and served the day received, however they can stay in the refrigerator overnight
- Shelf life of lobster meat is up to a week if stored properly, kept in the fridge in a container of ice.
- The cook time is much longer for these 3 lb. lobsters, so keep that in mind when planning a large event!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- For guaranteed delivery to Hawaii, order cooked lobsters. Live lobster orders may be denied entry into Hawaii.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.