A rich, creamy, and decadent Maine style lobster stew. The secret? McLoons starts by making a fresh stock out of lobster shells, vegetables, and herbs, which are simmered for hours to extract the most flavor. They then add lots of cream, fresh tarragon, and spices, finishing with lots of fresh lobster meat.
McLoons is a family-owned lobster shack located on a working lobster wharf in South Thomaston on Maine’s off-the-beaten-path Spruce Head Island. McLoons was named the best lobster roll in all of Maine! This sweet, fresh, and meaty lobster is plucked fresh from local waters, and it’s served in a signature half-and-half lobster roll (half butter, half mayo). It’s as authentic Maine as it gets!
- This package serves 6-8 people and includes 2 qts. of Maine Lobster Stew
- Each qt. has 1/2 lb. of lobster inside
- Each qt. of Lobster Stew comes with 4 packs of oyster crackers
- Lobster arrives separate from the stew!
lobster stock (made with fresh lobster bodies, carrots, celery, onions, tarragon, peppercorns, salt) cream, butter, gluten free flour, scallions, white pepper, lobster meat
Stew is gluten free, oyster crackers are not gluten free
Instructions / Storage
- Soup is shipped frozen and may arrive partially thawed. Continue to thaw under refrigeration and prepare immediately. Fresh lobster meat for stew is packed in separate 8 oz container. Cut or tear lobster into bite size pieces. Heat lobster stew base in pan on stove to 165 F, then add lobster meat and serve. Top with oyster crackers.
- McLoons Lobster Shack ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.