A taste of Lancaster County’s best treats are yours with this pack including one of McClure’s famous Shoo Fly Pies along with 12 of their delicious Whoopie Pies.
Named by Saveur as one of the best pies in America, each Shoofly pie is made from scratch, with an Amish-Mennonite recipe that has been in the McClure Family for over 30 years! Made with McClure’s very own pie crust, delicious molasses based filling and a couple of other secrets thrown in, this is truly Lancaster County’s Best! Their ‘wet bottom’ Shoofly Pie has a gooey molasses bottom and is one of the very best that you will find anywhere.
- Each package includes 1 Shoofly Pie and 12 Whoopie pies.
- Each Whoopie pie is approximately 3 1/2 inches diameter and 1 3/4 inches high.
- Each Shoofly Pie is 10 inches across, weighs 32 ozs and serves 8-10 people.
Shoofly Pie- Syrup, brown sugar, eggs, bleached wheat flour, shortening (partially hyrdrogenated soybean oil & cottonseed oil with mono & diglycerides added), baking soda (corn starch, sodium bicarbonate, sodium aluminum sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), preservative, salt.
Whoopie Pies- sugar, bleached wheat flour, cocoa powder (treated w/ Alkali), eggs, Whey (milk), soybean oil, modified food starch, leavening (baking soda, sodium & pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), partially hydrogenated vegetable oils (soy,palm,cottonseed), water,buttermilk solids, salt, artificial and natural flavors, corn syrup, vanilla, potassium sorbate, polysorbate 60, propylene glycol.
Instructions / Storage
Serve at room temperature with a scoop of ice cream. Each pie can last up to 14 days refrigerated or up to 9 months in the freezer in a freezer bag.
Serve at room temperature . Each whoopie pie can last up to 14 days refrigerated or up to 9 months in the freezer in a freezer bag.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- McClure’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.