McClure’s Bakery ships its famous Chocolate Shoofly Pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Named by Saveur as one of the best pies in America, each Chocolate Shoofly Pie is made from scratch, with an Amish-Mennonite recipe that has been in the McClure Family for over 30 years! Made with McClure’s very own pie crust, delicious molasses-based filling, chocolate, and a couple of other secrets thrown in, this is truly Lancaster County’s Best! McClure Bakery’s ‘wet bottom’ Shoofly Pie has a gooey molasses bottom and is one of the very best that you will find anywhere.
Nestled in the heart of Amish Country in Gap, Pennsylvania, McClure’s Bakery has been turning out flawless renditions of Amish classics like Shoofly Pie and other goodies since 1974. This Amish bakery produces what many believe is the country’s best Shoofly Pie, based on an old family recipe. Their whoopie pies are amazing too.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Chocolate Shoofly Pie
- Each pie measures 10" and weighs 32 oz.
Brown Sugar, Eggs, Bleached Wheat Flour, Cocoa, Chocolate Pudding, Shortening (Partially Hyrdrogenated Soybean Oil & Cottonseed Oil With Mono & Diglycerides Added), Baking Soda (Corn Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminum Sulfate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Preservative, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, place pie in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Pies last up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or up to 9 months in the freezer.
- Serve pie at room temperature.
- McClure’s Bakery ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.