Cinnamon-infused hand-braided brioche bread with a delicious variety of decadent fillings of your choice. Glaze your cake with with creamy icing, then top it with purple, green & gold sugar. Shipped with colorful bead necklaces, doubloons and of course the plastic king cake baby baby.
Recipient of the People’s Choice award for best King Cake at the 2016 New Orleans King Cake Festival, French chef and owner Jean-Luc Albin has brought the finest techniques in pastry baking to New Orleans for almost 25 years, and his iconic King Cakes, famous “Kugelhopf,” and other specialty pastries have earned him legendary status in one of the baking capitals of the world.
This package serves 8-12 people and includes a ready-to-decorate King Cake:
- 12" King Cake with the filling of your choice
- While Glazed Icing & Colored Sugar
- Branded Cake Spatula
- King Cake Baby
- Bead Necklaces, & Dubloons
- Brochure on the history of the king cake
Filling Options Include
- Cream Cheese
- Praline Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Strawberry Preserves
- Lemon Preserves
- Chocolate Pecan
- Apple Cinnamon
- Bavarian Cream
May contain: Nuts, Dairy, Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Arrives ready to decorate
- Kept in a cool dry area, away from light, cakes may be enjoyed for up to a week
- Frozen and double wrapped, cakes may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- To serve from frozen, set the cake out at room temperature for about 2 hours before serving
- Maurice’s French Pastries ship Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.