Maui Banana Bread Co ships its legendary banana bread nationwide on Goldbelly! A childhood favorite…What could be better than banana bread baked chock full of chocolate chips? It’s delicious served warm or kept in the freezer and thinly sliced for dessert.
Maui Banana Bread Co. was born in Lahaina, Hawaii, in 2013, when Kiendra Fleck decided to turn her late mother’s famous banana bread recipe into a business. She decided to bake personal sized mini-loaves, which she thought would stay moist better than individual slices. She soon became a legend at the Kahului Swap Meet, and her banana bread, made with local ingredients, such as Maui Apple bananas, roasted macadamia nuts, coconut, and Hawaiian pink salt, has grown into a local staple that is a delicious slice of Maui tradition.
This package includes 6 Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Mini Loaves
- Each Loaf serves 2 people
- Loaves measure 3″ × 5″ and weigh 8 oz.
- Arrive individually wrapped
Organic apple bananas, flour, butter, chocolate, sugar, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, Hawaiian pink salt. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Banana Bread ships frozen and may thaw in transit.
- Upon arrival, thaw at room temperature or warm for 30 seconds in a microwave.
- Banana Bread can be kept in its own packaging and can be kept for 7 days at room temperature, 10 days in a fridge, or 6 months in a freezer.
- Maui Banana Bread Co ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.