The Tomahawk steak is a rib steak with the full rib bone that has been frenched for the ultimate gourmet presentation on the plate. The bone also adds more natural flavor. The Tomahawk steak has the full rib bone, not just in length but in width, making the tomahawk about 2 inches thick and may easily feed 2 people. The Rib has more marbling running through it, than any other cut, giving the rib steak a remarkable buttery flavor. The rib steak is known to have a light beefy taste and a tender texture, making it one of the most preferable and flavorful steaks available.
This package includes your choice of 2, 4, or 4 6 Tomahawk Steaks
- Each Tomahawk is 38 oz each.
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.