Made from a special blend of prime short rib, chuck and brisket. The short rib blend provides three great qualities of a burger. The short rib adds a rich, strong beefy flavor; the chuck adds sweetness behind the beefy flavor; and the brisket provides juiciness at all levels of temperature, making a mouthwatering burger that will satisfy the true beef lover
Even if you don’t know of Master Purveyors, you’ve definitely heard of some of the legendary New York restaurants Master Purveyors supplies steaks and burgers to: Peter Luger Steakhouse, Smith & Wollensky, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, to name a few. Founded by Holocaust survivor Sam Solasz in 1957 in New York’s Meatpacking District, the famed butcher to New York’s culinary stars is now run by Solasz’s sons and grandsons. From proprietary burger blends to filet mignon to dry-aged tomahawk ribeyes, Prime beef (and bacon and sausage) doesn’t get much better than this.
This package includes 8 Short Rib Blend Burger Patties (each 6 oz.)
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.