Master Purveyors ships its famous meat nationwide on Goldbelly! The beef tenderloin, most commonly known as the filet mignon, with little to no marbling, is a non-working muscle in the loin which attributes to its high tender profile. The filet mignon runs along the T-bone on the opposite side of the strip steak. The leanest of all steak cuts, the filet mignon is known for its tenderness and elegant presentation. The softest of the steak cuts and will cook in half the time for a fork-tender, melt in your mouth, steak experience.
Even if you don’t know of Master Purveyors, you’ve definitely heard of some of the legendary New York restaurants Master Purveyors supplies steaks and burgers to: Peter Luger Steakhouse, Smith & Wollensky, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, to name a few. Founded by Holocaust survivor Sam Solasz in 1957 in New York’s Meatpacking District, the famed butcher to New York’s culinary stars is now run by Solasz’s sons and grandsons. From proprietary burger blends to filet mignon to dry-aged tomahawk ribeyes, Prime beef (and bacon and sausage) doesn’t get much better than this.
Master Purveyors requires a minimum order of $75.
This package includes your choice of 4, 6, or 8 Filet Mignon
- Each filet is 8 oz each. (approximately 2")
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.