The Beef Tenderloin, most commonly known as the filet mignon, with little to no marbling, is a non-working muscle in the loin which attributes to its high tender profile. The Filet mignon runs along the T-bone on the opposite side of the strip steak. The leanest of all steak cuts, the Filet mignon is known for its tenderness and elegant presentation. The softest of the steak cuts and will cook in ½ the time for a fork tender, melt in your mouth, steak experience.
This package includes your choice of 4, 6, or 8 Filet Mignon
- Each filet is 8 oz each. (approximately 2")
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.