The Dry Age Tomahawk steak is a rib steak with the full rib bone that has been frenched for the ultimate gourmet presentation on the plate. The bone also adds more natural flavor. The Tomahawk steak has the full rib bone, not just in length but in width, making the tomahawk about 2 inches thick and may easily feed 2 people. The Rib has more marbling running through it, than any other cut, giving the rib steak a remarkable buttery flavor. The rib steak is known to have a light beefy taste and a tender texture, making it one of the most preferable and flavorful steaks available.
Even if you don’t know of Master Purveyors, you’ve definitely heard of some of the legendary New York restaurants Master Purveyors supplies steaks and burgers to: Peter Luger Steakhouse, Smith & Wollensky, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, to name a few. Founded by Holocaust survivor Sam Solasz in 1957 in New York’s Meatpacking District, the famed butcher to New York’s culinary stars is now run by Solasz’s sons and grandsons. From proprietary burger blends to filet mignon to dry-aged tomahawk ribeyes, Prime beef (and bacon and sausage) doesn’t get much better than this.
This package includes your choice of 2, 4, or 4 6 Dry-Aged Tomahawk Steaks
- Each Tomahawk is 38 oz each.
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.