Made from a blend of prime chuck, loin, brisket, and dry-aged sirloin. The chuck and sirloin are a perfect combination of sweetness and beefiness. The dry-aged sirloin gives the burger a distinct sweet, nutty flavor that holds its taste throughout the meal, making the last bite as rich and powerful as the first. The fat from the brisket absorbs into the meat, keeping the burger juicy and flavorful at any heat level. Simply put, this is a quintessential steakhouse experience that does not require a knife and fork!
Even if you haven’t heard of Master Purveyors, you’ve definitely heard of some of the legendary New York restaurants the famed butcher supplies steaks and burgers to: Peter Luger Steakhouse, Smith & Wollensky, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, to name a few. Founded by Holocaust survivor Sam Solasz in 1957 in New York’s Meatpacking District, Master Purveyors is now run by Solasz’s sons and grandsons. From proprietary burger blends to filet mignon to dry-aged tomahawk ribeyes, Prime beef (and bacon and sausage) doesn’t get much better than this.
Master Purveyors requires a minimum order of $75.
This package includes 8 Dry-Aged Blend Burger Patties (each 6 oz.)
USDA Prime Beef
Instructions / Storage
- Beef ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.