This irresistible North Country Sliced Bacon is the perfect addition to any breakfast or on top of any burger.
Even if you haven’t heard of Master Purveyors, you’ve definitely heard of some of the legendary New York restaurants the famed butcher supplies steaks and burgers to: Peter Luger Steakhouse, Smith & Wollensky, and Wolfgang’s Steakhouse, to name a few. Founded by Holocaust survivor Sam Solasz in 1957 in New York’s Meatpacking District, Master Purveyors is now run by Solasz’s sons and grandsons. From proprietary burger blends to filet mignon to dry-aged tomahawk ribeyes, Prime beef (and bacon and sausage) doesn’t get much better than this.
Master Purveyors requires a minimum order of $75.
This package includes your choice of 3 lbs. of North Country Sliced Bacon
- Bacon arrives in 1 lb. packages, 3 packages total
- Bacon arrived sliced
Instructions / Storage
- Bacon ships fresh and unfrozen with ice packs, ice packs may thaw in transit
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- May be kept refrigerated for 10-14 Days or frozen for 3-4 Months
- Master Purveyors ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.