This dense sponge cake is soaked with generous amounts of olive oil and balanced with bright citrus notes from fresh oranges and orange liqueur. Perfect in the morning, with afternoon tea, at dessert – this versatile fan favorite is a delight at any time of the day.
Opened by Danny Meyer in New York in 2014, Marta specializes in traditional Roman pizza and is inspired by rustic Roman pizzerias, local haunts that churn out thin, crackly-crusted pizzas into the late hours of the evening. Marta reimagines thin-crust pizzas both classic and new, which celebrate the Italian tradition of cooking seasonal specials “alla brace”—over open embers.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes 1 Olive Oil Cake
- Each cake measures 9"
- Choose to add a Marta Signature Pizzeria T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL)
Olive Oil, Milk, Orange Liqueur, Eggs, Orange Juice, Orange Zest, AP Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cake at room temperature.
- Cake lasts up to 1 week at room temperature.
- Thaw cake to room temperature and serve alongside whipped cream or mascarpone if desired (not included).
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Marta ships Tuesday – Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.