Maialino’s signature dish of slow-roasted pork served on a bed of rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes. As a highlight of the preparation, the pork is finished in a high temp oven to finish the crackly pork skin.
Maialino is a Roman-style trattoria inspired by the rustic cuisine of the Eternal City. This restaurant captures the warmth and comfort of a true neighborhood trattoria, reimagined for the concrete jungle. Its thoughtful Italian cuisine blends the rich cultures of both New York City and Rome. Sourced from its local family of farmers and suppliers, Maialino integrates quality, seasonal ingredients throughout the menu for a true Farm-to-Table experience.
Please note Pasta is not included in this package
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- Maialino al Forno (Roasted Pork) (3.5 lbs)
- Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes (10 oz)
- Choose to add Rosemary and Black Pepper Crusted Pancetta (6 slices; 16 oz total): Thick-cut slabs of cured pork belly liberally crusted in black pepper and chopped rosemary and smoked to perfection. Serves 6 to 8 people.
Maialino al Forno: (Gluten Free) Pork Belly, Salt, Fennel Seed, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Garlic, and Potato
Pancetta: Pork, Pink Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Rosemary, Dextrose
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator or freezer
- Items may be stored in the refrigerator for no more than 3 days and up to 3 months in the freezer
- Before serving, thaw in the refrigerator overnight or until no longer frozen
- Should you add Pancetta: It may be stored in the refrigerator for up 1 week and up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Preheat oven and roasting rack to 500 degrees.
- Add a generous layer of olive oil to the rack and immediately add your potatoes and garlic.
- Stir carefully.
- Place your roasted pork on top of the potato and place it back into the hot oven.
- Allow it to roast for 15 min or until golden brown and crispy.
- Finish the dish with your rosemary by sprinkling it on top.
- Grill or saute each slice for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Maialino ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.