MacBaby ships its legendary macaroons nationwide on Goldbelly! These individually wrapped Ube macaroons, made with a sweet purple yam, are a traditional Hawaiian treat best shared with friends and family. Each macaroon is a taste of creativity, Hawaii, and the happiness that comes from doing exactly what you love.
MacBaby founder Belia Turley has turned her passion for coconut macaroons into a bustling Honolulu, Hawaii, business. MacBaby makes more than 100 flavors of traditional Hawaiian macaroons that are perfectly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Each bite-size macaroon is a taste of Belia’s creativity, Hawaii, and the happiness that comes from doing exactly what you love.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Ube Macaroons
- Each Macaroon measures 1"
- Macaroons are individually wrapped and are packaged in a Gift Bag!
water, sugar, coconut, egg whites, wheat flour, malt barley, baking soda, wheat starch, milk, vitamin b’s riboflavin, and folic acid
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons arrive ready to enjoy!
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months
- MacBabys can be frozen for up to 6 months
- MacBaby ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.