Chocolate Dipped Macaroons - 8 Pack
These individually-wrapped Standard Size Macaroons are a traditional Hawaiian treat for tourists to purchase and share with friends and family. The Chocolate Dipped Traditional Flavor is the true flavor of the islands. With its Crispy outer layer and chewy middle texture, it is a cookie for all to enjoy with your favorite people.
Unhappy at her job, MacBaby founder Belia Turley decided to take a bike ride to clear her mind and decide what her next move in life was going to be. While pedaling around Oahu, she fell off her bike, landed underneath a coconut tree and looking up through the branches thought to herself “my coconut macaroons!” She had been making coconut macaroons for 30 years but had never thought to sell them before. Thanks to that happy bike accident, MacBaby was born. Each bite-size macaroon is a taste of Belia’s creativity, Hawaii, and the happiness that comes from doing exactly what you love.
This package serves 8 people and includes 8 Chocolate Dipped Traditional Macaroons
- Each Macaroon measures 1"
- Macaroons are individually wrapped and are packaged in a Gift Bag!
water, sugar, coconut, egg whites, wheat flour, malt barley, baking soda, wheat starch, milk, vitamin b’s riboflavin, and folic acid
Instructions / Storage
- Macaroons arrive ready to enjoy!
- Store at room temperature for up to 3 months
- MacBabys can be frozen for up to 6 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- MacBaby ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.