Lobster Roll Kit + Blueberry Pie (Frozen)
This duo provides you with a true taste of Maine! This kit includes one pound of top-quality flash-frozen Maine knuckle and claw lobster meat with Luke’s Seasoning, plus a pack of New England-style, split-top buns — enough to make four perfect Luke’s Lobster rolls! You’ll want to have mayo, butter, and lemon on hand to prepare this classic lobster roll recipe. And with the help of Wyman’s wild Maine blueberries and Two Fat Cats, Portland’s most celebrated pie maker, you’ll also receive a seven-inch blueberry pie!
Luke’s Lobster was founded by Luke Holden back in 2009, after years of fruitless searching for an authentic, high-quality Maine-style lobster roll in New York City. His father, Jeff, ran a seafood production business in Maine, so along with partner Ben Conniff, he started getting lobster right from the source and opened the first location of Luke’s Lobster in NYC’s East Village. The restaurant took off, and by 2013 they’d opened nine additional restaurants as well as their own seafood production facility in Saco, Maine. Even though Luke’s now has locations in 10 states as well as Japan and Singapore, it’s still a small, family-run business, fiercely committed to sourcing the freshest, highest-quality lobster on earth.
This package serves 4 people and includes
- Lobster Knuckle & Claw Meat, Frozen (1 lb.)
- 4 Split-Top New England Style Buns
- Luke’s Seasoning (0.3 oz.)
- Wild Maine Blueberry Pie (7")
- Pie arrives fully baked
- Lobster Meat – Lobster, Water, Salt. Allergens: Crustacean Shellfish
- Seasoning – Spices, Celery Seed Powder, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder.
- Buns – Unbleached/ Unbromated Wheat Flour (Niacin, Iron, Ascorbic & Folic Acid, Thiamine, Riboflavin), (Water), (Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Wheat Flour, Canola Oil, Calcium Phosophate, Lupine Flour, Silicon, Dioxide, Guar Gum, Malted Barley Flour, Distilled Monoglycerides, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulfate, Food Starch, Modified Sunflower Lecithin, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Yeast) Dextrose, Water. Allergens: Contains Wheat, Produced In A Facility Where Eggs Are Present
- Pie Filling – Maine Wild Blueberry, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Tapioca Flour, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Pie Crust – Flour, Unsalted Butter, Salted Butter, Shortening, Sugar, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with dry ice.
- Dry ice may dissipate in transit, product may thaw.
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon arrival, store lobster, buns, and pie in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store seasoning at room temperature.
- Lobster lasts up to 6 days in the refrigerator or up to 18 months from the pack date that is indicated on the label.
- Buns last up to 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Pie lasts up to 4 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Thaw lobster and buns in the refrigerator overnight.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter (not included) over low heat.
- Remove from the heat and brush half a teaspoon of melted butter onto the outer sides of your buns, saving the rest of the butter for later.
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat for 1 minute, then toast the buns in the pan until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the buns from the pan and place on a plate.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise (not included) on the inside of each bun.
- Fill each bun with a quarter pound of lobster meat.
- Reheat the remaining melted butter, if necessary, and add lemon juice (not included).
- Drizzle the warm lemon butter evenly over the lobster in each roll.
- Evenly sprinkle one pinch of Luke’s Seasoning on top of the rolls.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Warm pie for 20-30 minutes.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!
- Luke’s Lobster ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.